2010/10/16

ssr-100 Tattooed Intestine : Duda Sleek


Tattooed Intestine : Duda Sleek was the fourth album by Tattooed Intestine but most of all the 100th release by Self-Sufficient Records !! What a joy to close that rich year that was 2009 ?! To celebrate this moment I first thought of making a special triple mini CD edition... but due to the inappropriate time running, I paused the trick and chosen a simple CD issue. To arrange that I printed all cover & lyrics & inlay sleeves on glossy paper and I added a coloured photograph. It came out in November, 7th 2009.

Here is the video of the track At Rivercide.

Note : the story behind the enigmatic title 'Duda sleek' is a little bit morbid. I was on camping and I saw a family who seemed lovely. Then later when I came back to home, while on my bicycling on a countryside road I discovered an isolated place. I said to myself "oh this would be the perfect one to hide a dead body. After Brainstorming and many artistic related ideas of mine, the concept of duda sleek came out. Duda would be the little girl I saw at the camping, sleek would be the name of his aborted/killed baby... and it would be buried in the isolated place I call Rivercide on this album.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire